Nana and Papa can't get enough of little Owen. Here they are on Easter Sunday at Trip and Kathy's house. They call every night to do the webcam with Owen, soon they will probably be reading him his bedtime story via the web.
Asleep in Lulu's arms.
This is how we eat dinner most nights now, Owen's best time of the day is definitely NOT dinner time!
This was the first bath I gave Owen by myself without Nana, I think he likes it.
Owen and his Godmother, Beth Isenhath...what a special day for us.

Owen supporting his newborn Chuck Taylors from Uncle Mark.

Taking a snooze in my bearsuit during a walk around Greenlake.
This is soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI am loving your blog! Fave pics include Owen in his golf outfit and his smiling photos. Looking forward to keeping up on his ever-changing developments.
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Eva
Woohoo!! sooo happy you're bloggin! I love all of your pics. owen is just too cute! congratulations! Can't wait to see how he grows! keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see you here! I saw you listed on Heidi's blog and wanted to see who it was. To my surprise, it was you:) Congratulations on your beautiful family. I ran into your mom at home away from home, Babies R Us on her way to your shower. I hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteOwen is so cute and growing up so fast. I'm so excited and happy for all of you.
ReplyDeleteJenn!! I was so excited to just see the link to your blog on Tishelle's! CONGRATS on beautiful little Owen! I can't wait to catch/keep up with you!! Send me an email (gurskekj@yahoo.com) and I will send you the link to my blog, since it is set to private.
ReplyDeleteloves,
Kristen (Gurske)
Mhmmm! Why am I always the last to find things! I never knew you had a blog, YAH!!! I am so excited! Miss you!
ReplyDelete