We continued to celebrate Al's 30th birthday and took a trip down to Los Angeles and Malibu to introduce Owen to our friends from college. We had a great time and we now know we can travel with an infant...other than the diaper blowout on the return flight it was pretty uneventful. It was so great to be back in our college town...I sure wish there was a Malibu Yogurt in Seattle. I've considered opening up shop but Al doesn't think there is a market for frozen yogurt in our rain soaked city!
Here we are on his first plane ride...he was a dream.
Owen's first dip in the ocean, he wasn't a huge fan....a little too cold in May. We were the only people at the beach in Malibu but since it was sunny and 65 degrees we thought we could handle it.
We had dinner at Craig and Gita's one evening, here Owen is with Gita.

One afternoon we spent at the pool at Nick's place, the Ranch boys back together once again...nightmare!
We stayed one night in Camarillo at Shaina and Richie's AMAZING home, it was such a treat to be able to stay with them and enjoy their new baby girl Rylan who we had yet to meet. The kiddos loved the hot tub.
It looks like everyone, including Owen, had a great time. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun trip! Owen is such a cutie! Where did you get that onesie he has with his name on it?? Sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I just want to kiss his cheeks:) Aren't blowouts fantastic?
ReplyDeleteWould love to mee him!
I LOVE the one of him in the hot tub! Looks like you guys had a great time!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen, You have an adorable family and I loved seeing pics of you all! Your little guy is so cute and I can see how much you love him by the look on your face in all of your pictures! From, Dena
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful time. He is such a doll! I love the "Owen" shirt!
ReplyDelete