I'm only doing this for you Chrissy...I'm never one to do these...
Please copy and paste this list, obviously changing the answers to your own, and post a new blog.
A. --Attached or Single? Attached to the most AMAZING man ever, 5 wonderful years of bliss (well, not all bliss but most of it)
B--Best friend/s? I'm blessed with a lot of amazing friends but Beth takes the lead!!!
C--Cake or Pie? Neither really, do cupcakes count? Ok, pie but only if it includes ice cream.
D--Day of Choice? Friday for sure...now that I'm back at work it's the best day ever because I get the whole weekend with Al and Owen!
E--Essential Item? Owen and his burp rag for sure!!!
F--Favorite Color? Brown...I know, totally boring
G--Gummy bears or worms? Haribo bears
H--Hometown? Tumwater...I love it there and if it wasn't for Al going into practice with his dad I'd be fighting moving back....it would be a LONG fight!!!
I--Indulgence(s)? Pumpkin scones from Starbucks...ate them almost daily during my pregnancy!
J--January or July? July for sure...love the sun!
K--Kids? Baby Owen, 4 months on Thursday.
L--Life is incomplete without? My family and my faith.
M--Marriage date? May 8, 2004
N--Number of siblings? 2, brother Ben and brother in law, Greg
O--Oranges or apples? Depends, I get bored of fruits and switch frequently. Right now, oranges.
P--Phobias or fears? Pure honesty, becoming overweight.
Q--Quotes? "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger"...I often say to myself...really, God, really???
R--Reason to Smile? Owen's been sleeping through the night for a month
S--Season? Summer, can't get enough sun.
T--Tag 5 people? Kate, Elizabeth, Andrea, Mariead, Amy.
U--Unknown Fact? I have a nasty wart on my toe.
V--Very Favorite Store? Nordstrom for sure!!!
W--Worst Habit? Talking on my phone when I'm in the car with Al...he gets so annoyed.
X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasounds, I saw Owen about 12 times before he was born.
Y--Your favorite food? Thai and sushi, it's a toss up.
Z--Zodiac? Aquarius
P--Phobias or fears? Pure honesty, becoming overweight.
Q--Quotes? "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger"...I often say to myself...really, God, really???
R--Reason to Smile? Owen's been sleeping through the night for a month
S--Season? Summer, can't get enough sun.
T--Tag 5 people? Kate, Elizabeth, Andrea, Mariead, Amy.
U--Unknown Fact? I have a nasty wart on my toe.
V--Very Favorite Store? Nordstrom for sure!!!
W--Worst Habit? Talking on my phone when I'm in the car with Al...he gets so annoyed.
X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasounds, I saw Owen about 12 times before he was born.
Y--Your favorite food? Thai and sushi, it's a toss up.
Z--Zodiac? Aquarius
Yah! You are the best! I love it, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteyes, you are of course totally invited! it would be great to have you along! we are planning for the last weekend in august...28-30...yay or nay?
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to second Erin's note!
ReplyDeleteWe are just looking for a bunch of Tumwater loving, bloggin girls who need a weekend away from their famlies. Of course they have to enjoy the company of other girls, love wine, love to sleep in with no kids telling us to get up, and last but not least, love a little relaxing sun bathing and swimming:)
We would love to have you!!!