I must apologize for my lack of blogging commitment this summer. It's been really hard to keep up with all the stuff that we have filled our summer weekends with. We've been to Mason Lake, Dabob Bay, Priest Lake, Sunriver and had a couple weddings to attend...needless to say each Sunday when we get home it's time to do laundry and repack for the next weekend adventure. The three of us are having a great time doing all the things we love with our friends and family and have packing the Thule with baby gear down to a science. Here are just a few cute pictures of Owen this last month. I promise to do better about keeping this updated...if not you'll all stop looking at it!!!


Yeah...more pictures!! M&D
ReplyDeleteHe is such a chunker! I think mine will get that way soon enough seeming he eats non stop! I miss you! Owen is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDelete