Friday, March 26, 2010

The Minahans Since Christmas

I know, I know...I've been a horrible. I can't quite commit fully to Facebook or the blog...too much going on. Here is a sad attempt to catch you up on the Minahan family since Christmas...I promise to get better. Since my last post we went to Tahoe, Suncadia, Owen turned ONE and Al severed his achilles tendon. Needless to say that just might be the reason why I haven't had time to blog. Each day is getting easier but it's been a rough go.

Ben & Owen sledding at Suncadia before baby Ty joined our group a few weeks later. He's a doll.
Owen's first Valentine's Day treats he helped put together for his buddies at school.
Daddy & Owen pre surgery in Tahoe.

We can't believe he's already one...where did the year go?

This is what our days look like now. Notice the scooter in the background?
The girls and babes at Stella's 1st birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Jenn, Owen is so adorable in that huge winter jacket on the sled!! Sucks about Al's achille's though...If Heath and I get up to Seattle at some point, we should all get together sometime, I'd love to see you and catch up. Maybe a mariner's game sometime??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip Hip Horray! Glad to see a new post! I love seeing pics of your cute family. Lets get together SOON.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Al is not letting his cast slow him down!!

    ReplyDelete