Last year at Easter Owen was only 7 weeks old and as much as I wanted him to be out there hunting for eggs I knew that I would have to wait until this year to really enjoy the fun with him. We started our weekend by making some Easter sugar cookies. Owen quickly lost interest and as you can see Daddy and I finished up the decorating job and decided that we really can't wait until he can do that part as Al needs a lot of coaching around the proper cooking decorating technique. So off to bed he went with Daddy for bedtime reading of the Easter Story. This morning we went to the kids Easter brunch at the club with the Oldelehrs and the kids had a great time hunting for eggs and watching Leo the Clown (I think the bunny suit must have been reserved already!). Lindsey brought some bunny ears for the kids to wear in our photo shoot but they weren't having it. Off to dye eggs with Auntie Beth & Uncle Scott tonight and brunch & dinner tomorrow with the grandparents and great-grandpa Fred.

I can't stand it!!! I love these pictures....know that I will look at them every day!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! He is seriously the cutest! I love the one of him with the bunny ears!
ReplyDelete