Sunday, October 18, 2009

Maui Family Vacation

It only took me 18 years to get to go to Hawaii with my parents but Owen accomplished it in only 7 1/2 months!!!  We have many more pictures to post but one of our cameras has yet to be uploaded so once that is done watch out!!!  We went to Maui with Dave & Sue, my parents and brother for a week...it was a very relaxing vacation.  I love this picture of Owen and Daddy with the beautiful Hawaiian sky.  We were welcomed home by the Seattle rain...bummer.


Owen and I having an "I want to learn to crawl" session at dinner one night

This was the day we arrived, he was so tired with the time change but we had to keep him up for his first Hawaiian sunset...Daddy's favorite.

4 comments:

  1. Love these! What a fabulous trip and your little man is quite photogenic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Hawaii!! So jealous! Your little guy is getting so big! What a cutie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maui = best place in the world! What great sunset pics. He is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete