Now that we have both of our cameras uploaded here are some more pictures from our trip to Maui earlier this month. Owen is getting so big and I can hardly stand it. As most of you know I'm super into making baby food and as most of you can now tell Owen is super into eating it!!!







Oooh...I'm so jealous of this vacation! Waht a great time to go! i've never been to Hawaii! And, what a little ham you have! He's such a happy boy. Thanks for sharing all of your pics:)
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures....he is such a sweetie! Can't wait to see you all this weekend.
ReplyDeleteOh I could just eat him up....he is soo cute!! Next time I'm in town, we are FOR SURE getting together. I have to see this little guy in person.
ReplyDeleteI love his endless smile! He is getting SO big and he is just a cutie.
ReplyDelete